Welcome!

Come on in! Beijing is a cool but crazy place. Read my blog for a flavour of what life is like here. Please say hi and leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Take your time, look around and enjoy! Thanks for stopping by :)

Monday 27 August 2012

New guest post- check it out!

Check out my new guest post at The Middle Kingdom 

It's run by Matt and Kara who are very nice people, also blogging about life in China. They have lots of useful info if you are planning to live here or if you're new to Beijing.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I found you! I am an American here in Beijing! We will muddle through together:)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message Jen :) Indeed, we will muddle on through! I read your blog post about advice for newcomers- I totally agree, especially about the staring! When will it stop?!! x

    ReplyDelete